Tuesday 20 March 2012

AFRICAN MOVIE ACADEMY AWARD (AMAA) IS HERE

This is one of my best african event that occurs annually because of the beautiful sense of fashion.Bluntly,I am not a big fan of what goes on in there,but am a huge fan of the events on the red carpet.Like seriously were else would you see so many African style worn by your best movie stars if not the AMAA.This year would be tagged the 8th edition on AMAA on April at bayelsa Nigeria(as always)and trust me,I wouldn't(can't) fail to get pictures of the best,and the worst outfits..**see how things grow!just from a small tv program to this**,I can remember when the 1st edition was in the year 2005 lol,now it is the most prestigious event in African entertainment world. Well the nominees list is out at my favorite entertainment site http://entertainment.todaysgist.com/2011/11/affair-with-basketmouth-and-governor.html

See pictures of AMAA 2011 red carper event.

No comments:

Post a Comment