Wednesday 29 February 2012

Katy perry love song to Russell brand

Did I say love song!!!!lol,I meant DISS song.it seems we have another Taylor swift and Adele put together...but what can we do!we all still love them.
At the 2012 Grammy award,pop singer,Katy perry's performance was quit unexpected.She started a song off her 2011 hit album 'teenage dreams',then after a while she took one of her latest tracks "part of me" which I believe an inspiration from her ex husband Russell brand.

"You're not gonna break my soul," Perry belted out the defiant ballad in a skin-tight cut-out ensemble. "Your love was cheap, was always tearing at the seam. I feel deep and you let me down. But that was then and this is now."
Aawwwwwwwww I know I wasn't in the relationship with them,but russell!!don't let me catch you or else....
In the song were also words like .............."You can keep the diamond ring. It don't mean nothing anyway. In fact you can keep everything. Yeah, yeah, except for me."
Makes u Wana cry init!
I heard Russell brand gave her several calls after her performance at the Grammy awards...maybe he was feeling bad about how she felt..or maybe he was mad at her for what she said.WHO CARES.he should better let Katy be and stay with his Latino hot mama.**straight face**
Download 'part of me' by Katy perry at
http://en.dilandau.eu/download_music/part-of-me-katy-perry-1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment